Luna G3 BiPAP 25A Machine
Luna G3 BiPAP 25A Machine
This product requires a prescription before shipment
The Luna G3 BiPAP 25A Machine from 3B Medical is a fixed-pressure device with one pressure setting for inhalations and another pressure setting for exhalations. An integrated humidifier moistens the air prior to delivery. You can customize the temperature and humidity levels with five settings apiece, and preheat water in the humidifier before going to bed.
The machine is equipped with an SD card reader that transmits data through traditional cell phone networks, so you can submit compliance data directly to your doctor.
This device should only be used with the mask and accessories manufactured or recommended by 3B Medical or with those recommended by your prescribing physician. The use of inappropriate masks and accessories may affect the performance of the device and impair the effectiveness of therapy.
- Customizable ramp time up to 60 minutes in 5-minute increments
- Five humidity settings ranging from 15% to 93%
- Compatible with 3B Medical face masks only
- Integrated heated tubing included
- Dimensions: 10.43” x 5.71” x 4.49”
- Weight: 3.75 lbs.
- Sound level: 26 dBA
- 2-year warranty
- People who haven’t responded well to standard CPAP therapy
- Light sleepers and those who sleep with a partner
- Anyone who currently owns a 3B Medical CPAP mask
First-class or Priority Mail via USPS are our standard methods of shipping.
- For all orders in the U.S., this service has a fee of $7.99 for orders under $99.00
- For U.S. orders of $99.00 and above, shipping is free.
Please note: Offer for free standard shipping is only valid in the continental United States (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, Virgin Islands). The Sleep Doctor will not ship products internationally. All applicable shipping options will be displayed at time of checkout.
If you have ordered a Home Sleep Test device, the order will be sent through USPS Priority Mail and should reach you within 3 business days.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, so we offer a 60-night return option from the date of delivery for most of our products. Please note that exceptions apply to some items (listed below). To be eligible for a return, the product must be in new and unopened condition, unless stated otherwise.
New & Unopened Products
If you're not satisfied with a new and unopened item, you may return it within 60-nights from the date of delivery for a full refund to your original payment method. Please note that you are responsible for return shipping, and expedited shipping costs are non-refundable. Refunds may take up to 10 business days to process.
Used & Opened Products
We understand that it's important for you to evaluate and use the products you purchase to ensure they work for you. That's why we offer a 60-night return option for most products, with a few exceptions. If you decide to return a used or opened item, it will be refunded with a Store Credit, which does not expire. You are responsible for return shipping, and expedited shipping costs are non-refundable. Store credit may take up to 10 business days to process.
Please note that we do not accept returns of products that have ordinary wear and tear, water damage, or any damage caused by improper use or accidents. Additionally, products must be returned with all the original packaging, including manuals. Items that do not meet these requirements will be sent back to you.
The following products are not eligible for returns if they have been used or opened:
- CPAP, BiPAP, and APAP machines cannot be returned if registered user hours are greater than 0
- Mask Cushions/Pillows
- Mask Frames/Headgear
- Mask Accessories (including chin straps and mask liners)
- All CPAP Parts and Supplies (including filters, filter covers, side covers, water tubs/tanks/reservoirs, power supply cords, SD cards, and air outlet pieces)
- CPAP Therapy Accessory Items (including nose pads and DryMouth tablets)
- CPAP Hose Lift & Support
- CPAP travel cases
- CPAP Tubing (including Airmini tubing)
- Tubing Adapters
- HumidX Cartridges for Airmini
- Battery and Power Converters/Adapters
- Solar Panels
- CPAP Cleaning Fluids and Wipes
- PAP Sanitizers
- CPAP Pillows
- Eye Masks/Covers
- Pulse Oximeter
- Bongo, oral appliance, excite OSA