Shipping & Returns
- For all orders in the U.S., this service has a fee of $7.99 for orders under $99.00
- For U.S. orders of $99.00 and above, shipping is free.
Please note: Offer for free standard shipping is only valid in the continental United States which excludes Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, Virgin Islands. These states and territories will be subject to an additional shipping fee.
In the event of a carrier indicating successful delivery of a shipment and a customer reporting that the shipment was not received, the customer will be responsible for opening a dispute or inquiry with the carrier.
Please note that your order may ship in multiple packages.
Some orders require a prescription and by law cannot be processed and shipped until a valid prescription is on file and verified by Sleep Doctor.
- We can help you obtain a prescription renewal at no extra charge if your prescription has expired or is not accessible. Just place your order and follow the instructions provided to schedule a complimentary virtual consultation with a board-certified sleep specialist.
- Please allow extra time for us to ship prescription orders. Once we receive your Rx, every effort will be made to review your prescription and process your order as quickly as possible.
Once your order ships, you will receive a tracking number and estimated date of delivery. Most customers receive their orders within 4-7 days of shipping. Carrier delays are outside of our control.
We value your satisfaction and strive to provide exceptional service. We understand that there may be situations where you need to cancel an order. Please review our order cancellation policy carefully.
Orders can only be canceled before they are released for fulfillment by our warehouse. Once an order is in the process of being fulfilled, it cannot be canceled. Please contact our customer support team to find out if your order has been released for shipment.
Prescription Order Cancellations
For products which require a prescription, we facilitate a complimentary virtual consultation with a board-certified sleep specialist, however, should you need to cancel your order after the virtual consultation has taken place you will be responsible for any fees associated with the consultation and no refund will be provided for the consultation portion of the order. Please contact our customer support team for information on applicable provider fees for your order.
To cancel an order, please contact our customer support team as soon as possible via email at email@example.com or by phone at 1-844-757-9355. Please provide your order number and a brief reason for the cancellation.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, so we offer a 60-night return option from the date of delivery for most of our products. Please note that exceptions apply to some items (listed below). To be eligible for a return, the product must be in new and unopened condition, unless stated otherwise.
WatchPAT One home sleep test devices can be returned new & unopened, for partial refund so you only pay for the cost of the consultation.
New & Unopened Products
If you're not satisfied with a new and unopened item, you may return it within 60-nights from the date of delivery for a full refund to your original payment method. Please note that you are responsible for return shipping, and expedited shipping costs are non-refundable. Refunds may take up to 10 business days to process.
Used & Opened Products
We understand that it's important for you to evaluate and use the products you purchase to ensure they work for you. That's why we offer a 60-night return option for most products, with a few exceptions. If you decide to return a used or opened item, it will be refunded with a Store Credit, which does not expire. You are responsible for return shipping, and expedited shipping costs are non-refundable. Store credit may take up to 10 business days to process.
Please note that we do not accept returns of products that have ordinary wear and tear, water damage, or any damage caused by improper use or accidents. Additionally, products must be returned with all the original packaging, including manuals. Items that do not meet these requirements will be sent back to you.
The following products are not eligible for returns if they have been used or opened:
- CPAP, BiPAP, and APAP machines cannot be returned if registered user hours are greater than 0
- Mask Cushions/Pillows
- Mask Frames/Headgear
- Mask Accessories (including chin straps and mask liners)
- All CPAP Parts and Supplies (including filters, filter covers, side covers, water tubs/tanks/reservoirs, power supply cords, SD cards, and air outlet pieces)
- CPAP Therapy Accessory Items (including nose pads and DryMouth tablets)
- CPAP Hose Lift & Support
- CPAP travel cases
- CPAP Tubing (including Airmini tubing)
- Tubing Adapters
- HumidX Cartridges for Airmini
- Battery and Power Converters/Adapters
- Solar Panels
- CPAP Cleaning Fluids and Wipes
- PAP Sanitizers
- CPAP Pillows
- Eye Masks/Covers
- Pulse Oximeter
- Bongo, oral appliance, excite OSA