ResMed AirFit™ F20
ResMed AirFit™ F20
How do subscriptions work?
Never have to think about reorderingStay stocked with your favorite products
Edit your subscription anytimeEdit products, delivery schedule and more
Cancel when you want toEasily cancel, no questions asked
This product requires a prescription before shipment
Both the standard and “For Her” AirFit F20 are available in small, medium, and large cushion sizes.
- Headgear has magnetic clips to help you put on and remove the mask with ease
- Quick-release elbow port instantly detaches from the connective hose
- QuietAir vent reduces noise to 21 dB
- Silicone cushion
- Compatible with the ResMed Memory Foam Cushion
- Replacement headgear and replacement cushion available
ResMed AirFit™ F20 sizing guide
We recommend this product for:
- Side sleepers
- People with facial hair
- Those who need quiet environments to sleep
First-class or Priority Mail via USPS are our standard methods of shipping.
- For all orders in the U.S., this service has a fee of $7.99 for orders under $99.00
- For U.S. orders of $99.00 and above, shipping is free.
Please note: Offer for free standard shipping is only valid in the continental United States (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, Virgin Islands). The Sleep Doctor will not ship products internationally. All applicable shipping options will be displayed at time of checkout.
If you have ordered a Home Sleep Test device, the order will be sent through USPS Priority Mail and should reach you within 3 business days.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, so we offer a 60-night return option from the date of delivery for most of our products. Please note that exceptions apply to some items (listed below). To be eligible for a return, the product must be in new and unopened condition, unless stated otherwise.
New & Unopened Products
If you're not satisfied with a new and unopened item, you may return it within 60-nights from the date of delivery for a full refund to your original payment method. Please note that you are responsible for return shipping, and expedited shipping costs are non-refundable. Refunds may take up to 10 business days to process.
Used & Opened Products
We understand that it's important for you to evaluate and use the products you purchase to ensure they work for you. That's why we offer a 60-night return option for most products, with a few exceptions. If you decide to return a used or opened item, it will be refunded with a Store Credit, which does not expire. You are responsible for return shipping, and expedited shipping costs are non-refundable. Store credit may take up to 10 business days to process.
Please note that we do not accept returns of products that have ordinary wear and tear, water damage, or any damage caused by improper use or accidents. Additionally, products must be returned with all the original packaging, including manuals. Items that do not meet these requirements will be sent back to you.
The following products are not eligible for returns if they have been used or opened:
- CPAP, BiPAP, and APAP machines cannot be returned if registered user hours are greater than 0
- Mask Cushions/Pillows
- Mask Frames/Headgear
- Mask Accessories (including chin straps and mask liners)
- All CPAP Parts and Supplies (including filters, filter covers, side covers, water tubs/tanks/reservoirs, power supply cords, SD cards, and air outlet pieces)
- CPAP Therapy Accessory Items (including nose pads and DryMouth tablets)
- CPAP Hose Lift & Support
- CPAP travel cases
- CPAP Tubing (including Airmini tubing)
- Tubing Adapters
- HumidX Cartridges for Airmini
- Battery and Power Converters/Adapters
- Solar Panels
- CPAP Cleaning Fluids and Wipes
- PAP Sanitizers
- CPAP Pillows
- Eye Masks/Covers
- Pulse Oximeter
- Bongo, oral appliance, excite OSA