ResMed AirTouch™ N20 Nasal CPAP Mask
ResMed AirTouch™ N20 Nasal CPAP Mask
How do subscriptions work?
Never have to think about reorderingStay stocked with your favorite products
Edit your subscription anytimeEdit products, delivery schedule and more
Cancel when you want toEasily cancel, no questions asked
This product requires a prescription before shipment
To find the correct size cushion, click here to view the sizing guide.
The ResMed AirTouch™ N20 Nasal CPAP Mask is an over-the-nose mask that delivers close fit and comfort. The nasal cushions are composed of memory foam that closely contours to your face for a strong seal and soft feel. Cushioned headgear enhances comfort, with four size options available to ensure a custom fit. Magnetic clips make it easy to put the mask on and remove.
- Nasal cushions made of memory foam instead of silicone, offering a soft but close fit that reduces red marks on the skin
- Available in small, medium, and large size, plus a “For Her” option with a slightly smaller design and lavender-colored accents
- Low profile allows clear line of sight for sleepers who read or watch TV in bed
- Magnetic clips and quick-release elbow enable quick and easy mask removal
- Nasal cushions are not to be washed but should be replaced monthly
We recommend this product for:
- Sleepers who wear glasses
- Those who read or watch TV during CPAP therapy
First-class or Priority Mail via USPS are our standard methods of shipping.
- For all orders in the U.S., this service has a fee of $7.99 for orders under $99.00
- For U.S. orders of $99.00 and above, shipping is free.
Please note: Offer for free standard shipping is only valid in the continental United States (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, Virgin Islands). The Sleep Doctor will not ship products internationally. All applicable shipping options will be displayed at time of checkout.
If you have ordered a Home Sleep Test device, the order will be sent through USPS Priority Mail and should reach you within 3 business days.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, so we offer a 60-night return option from the date of delivery for most of our products. Please note that exceptions apply to some items (listed below). To be eligible for a return, the product must be in new and unopened condition, unless stated otherwise.
New & Unopened Products
If you're not satisfied with a new and unopened item, you may return it within 60-nights from the date of delivery for a full refund to your original payment method. Please note that you are responsible for return shipping, and expedited shipping costs are non-refundable. Refunds may take up to 10 business days to process.
Used & Opened Products
We understand that it's important for you to evaluate and use the products you purchase to ensure they work for you. That's why we offer a 60-night return option for most products, with a few exceptions. If you decide to return a used or opened item, it will be refunded with a Store Credit, which does not expire. You are responsible for return shipping, and expedited shipping costs are non-refundable. Store credit may take up to 10 business days to process.
Please note that we do not accept returns of products that have ordinary wear and tear, water damage, or any damage caused by improper use or accidents. Additionally, products must be returned with all the original packaging, including manuals. Items that do not meet these requirements will be sent back to you.
The following products are not eligible for returns if they have been used or opened:
- CPAP, BiPAP, and APAP machines cannot be returned if registered user hours are greater than 0
- Mask Cushions/Pillows
- Mask Frames/Headgear
- Mask Accessories (including chin straps and mask liners)
- All CPAP Parts and Supplies (including filters, filter covers, side covers, water tubs/tanks/reservoirs, power supply cords, SD cards, and air outlet pieces)
- CPAP Therapy Accessory Items (including nose pads and DryMouth tablets)
- CPAP Hose Lift & Support
- CPAP travel cases
- CPAP Tubing (including Airmini tubing)
- Tubing Adapters
- HumidX Cartridges for Airmini
- Battery and Power Converters/Adapters
- Solar Panels
- CPAP Cleaning Fluids and Wipes
- PAP Sanitizers
- CPAP Pillows
- Eye Masks/Covers
- Pulse Oximeter
- Bongo, oral appliance, excite OSA
I have tried a full face, a nose pillow and finally this one. This is the one! The full face mask was too much, the nose pillow did not stay in place, but this one is the perfect mix of the two. It is also the most comfortable head gear I have had yet. I truly recommend this, especially if you are struggling to find the right mask to make it all night!