LiViliti Paptizer Smart CPAP Sanitizer
LiViliti Paptizer Smart CPAP Sanitizer
The LiViliti Paptizer Smart CPAP Sanitizer is the first portable smart sanitizer to integrate
UV-C light, heat, and circulated air to provide the highest level of medical-grade sanitizing. It can also reduce unpleasant smells by decomposing the molecular structure of the odor. In as little as 3 minutes you can kill 99.9% of bacteria at the press of one button. The most advanced ozone and mercury-free CPAP Sanitizer on the market.
Note: due to inadequate UV light exposure, the Paptizer cannot reliably sterilize the interior of CPAP tubing.
· Industry leading quick 3 min disinfection time
· Easy to use single button settings with LED Display.
· Auto shut off when the product completes its cycle.
· Items are immediately ready for use after cleaning with no downtime.
· 10,000 hour long lasting UCV LEDs
· 2-year warranty
· Liviliti Health Products Paptizer Smart CPAP Sanitizer
· Stainless Steel mounting rack
· Power adapter
· User Manual
· SGS Test Report
· 2-Year Warranty
Product Dimensions: 11.89 in L x 10.59 in W x 6.06 in H
Tray Dimensions: 9.45 in L x 7.68 in W x 4.72 in H
Product Weight: 4.29 lbs
Cleaning Method: UV-C LED
UV-C Wavelength 260-280nm
UV-C LED Quantity 40 pieces
First-class or Priority Mail via USPS are our standard methods of shipping.
- For all orders in the U.S., this service has a fee of $7.99 for orders under $99.00
- For U.S. orders of $99.00 and above, shipping is free.
Please note: Offer for free standard shipping is only valid in the continental United States (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, Virgin Islands). The Sleep Doctor will not ship products internationally. All applicable shipping options will be displayed at time of checkout.
If you have ordered a Home Sleep Test device, the order will be sent through USPS Priority Mail and should reach you within 3 business days.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, so we offer a 60-night return option from the date of delivery for most of our products. Please note that exceptions apply to some items (listed below). To be eligible for a return, the product must be in new and unopened condition, unless stated otherwise.
New & Unopened Products
If you're not satisfied with a new and unopened item, you may return it within 60-nights from the date of delivery for a full refund to your original payment method. Please note that you are responsible for return shipping, and expedited shipping costs are non-refundable. Refunds may take up to 10 business days to process.
Used & Opened Products
We understand that it's important for you to evaluate and use the products you purchase to ensure they work for you. That's why we offer a 60-night return option for most products, with a few exceptions. If you decide to return a used or opened item, it will be refunded with a Store Credit, which does not expire. You are responsible for return shipping, and expedited shipping costs are non-refundable. Store credit may take up to 10 business days to process.
Please note that we do not accept returns of products that have ordinary wear and tear, water damage, or any damage caused by improper use or accidents. Additionally, products must be returned with all the original packaging, including manuals. Items that do not meet these requirements will be sent back to you.
The following products are not eligible for returns if they have been used or opened:
- CPAP, BiPAP, and APAP machines cannot be returned if registered user hours are greater than 0
- Mask Cushions/Pillows
- Mask Frames/Headgear
- Mask Accessories (including chin straps and mask liners)
- All CPAP Parts and Supplies (including filters, filter covers, side covers, water tubs/tanks/reservoirs, power supply cords, SD cards, and air outlet pieces)
- CPAP Therapy Accessory Items (including nose pads and DryMouth tablets)
- CPAP Hose Lift & Support
- CPAP travel cases
- CPAP Tubing (including Airmini tubing)
- Tubing Adapters
- HumidX Cartridges for Airmini
- Battery and Power Converters/Adapters
- Solar Panels
- CPAP Cleaning Fluids and Wipes
- PAP Sanitizers
- CPAP Pillows
- Eye Masks/Covers
- Pulse Oximeter
- Bongo, oral appliance, excite OSA