Rematee Expandable Bumper Belt
Rematee Expandable Bumper Belt
Unique positional anti-snore device worn on the chest that is used to treat snoring and sleep-related breathing disorders. The device uses inflatable bumpers on the back of the belt that encourage side sleeping, helping to prevent snoring. The minimally invasive design and lower price-point make it an approachable anti-snore solution for sleepers that have tried and failed other options.
- Shoulder straps and Velcro keep the belt secured
- Made of Neoprene that is soft to the touch and durable
- Available in 3 adjustable adult sizes
- Inflatable bumpers allow sleepers to customize their support level
- Bumpers can be deflated, making the belt easy to travel with
- Backed by a one-year warranty
- Reimbursable by some private health insurance providers
First-class or Priority Mail via USPS are our standard methods of shipping.
- For all orders in the U.S., this service has a fee of $7.99 for orders under $99.00
- For U.S. orders of $99.00 and above, shipping is free.
Please note: Offer for free standard shipping is only valid in the continental United States (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, Virgin Islands). The Sleep Doctor will not ship products internationally. All applicable shipping options will be displayed at time of checkout.
If you have ordered a Home Sleep Test device, the order will be sent through USPS Priority Mail and should reach you within 3 business days.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, so we offer a 60-night return option from the date of delivery for most of our products. Please note that exceptions apply to some items (listed below). To be eligible for a return, the product must be in new and unopened condition, unless stated otherwise.
New & Unopened Products
If you're not satisfied with a new and unopened item, you may return it within 60-nights from the date of delivery for a full refund to your original payment method. Please note that you are responsible for return shipping, and expedited shipping costs are non-refundable. Refunds may take up to 10 business days to process.
Used & Opened Products
We understand that it's important for you to evaluate and use the products you purchase to ensure they work for you. That's why we offer a 60-night return option for most products, with a few exceptions. If you decide to return a used or opened item, it will be refunded with a Store Credit, which does not expire. You are responsible for return shipping, and expedited shipping costs are non-refundable. Store credit may take up to 10 business days to process.
Please note that we do not accept returns of products that have ordinary wear and tear, water damage, or any damage caused by improper use or accidents. Additionally, products must be returned with all the original packaging, including manuals. Items that do not meet these requirements will be sent back to you.
The following products are not eligible for returns if they have been used or opened:
- CPAP, BiPAP, and APAP machines cannot be returned if registered user hours are greater than 0
- Mask Cushions/Pillows
- Mask Frames/Headgear
- Mask Accessories (including chin straps and mask liners)
- All CPAP Parts and Supplies (including filters, filter covers, side covers, water tubs/tanks/reservoirs, power supply cords, SD cards, and air outlet pieces)
- CPAP Therapy Accessory Items (including nose pads and DryMouth tablets)
- CPAP Hose Lift & Support
- CPAP travel cases
- CPAP Tubing (including Airmini tubing)
- Tubing Adapters
- HumidX Cartridges for Airmini
- Battery and Power Converters/Adapters
- Solar Panels
- CPAP Cleaning Fluids and Wipes
- PAP Sanitizers
- CPAP Pillows
- Eye Masks/Covers
- Pulse Oximeter
- Bongo, oral appliance, excite OSA